So that you can give us your informed and unambiguous consent, where applicable, we will explain how our cookies work. We will thus inform you now as to what these are, the use we make of them and the options you have to manage them.
1. Concept of cookie
A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web site. The purpose of this is for the web site to be able to remember your visit when you return to this site. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to User accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the content of the web site to your own profile and requirements, since the services offered by any site would be considerably impaired without cookies. If you would like further information as to what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please follow this link.
2. Cookies used on this web site
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
Session cookies, to make sure that the Users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way to fight spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
· Google Analytics: This stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this web. It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (known hereafter as “Google”). You can obtain more information from Google Analytics services at the following link http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
· Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
3. Disabling or deleting cookies
You may make use of your right to disable or delete the cookies found on this web site at any time. These steps are taken in different ways depending on which browser you are using. Go to our fast guide for the most popular browsers.
4. Additional notes
· Web browsers are the tools used for storing cookies and these are where you must make use of your right to delete or disable them. Neither this web site nor its legal representatives can guarantee proper or improper handling of cookies by said browsers.
· In some cases, cookies have to be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
· In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties except in cases in which this is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law makes this necessary. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory of the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all the data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European rules. You can consult detailed information in this respect by following this link. If you would like information on the use that Google makes of cookies please follow this other link.